I was given this book for my honest review from Jo McCall and The Smuthood. This book had me laughing so much as Bailey has so much inner dialogue. She calls herself so many names and often questions herself through the book. Though, it's all very light hearted in such a dark romance type of book. The plot in this book is great though there are some hiccups in it. It was hard for me to see how Bailey could just easily give in to the twins as you don't really see much of the communication between them through most of the book until the end. Though, there is a lot of passion and a lot of spicy scenes throughout the book. This was a quick read because I couldn't put it down. The characters don't have a lot of personalities especially the guys but it was easy to overlook. I recommend checking this book out. I know I will check out other books by Jo McCall in the near future.
Quotes that I Loved
"What the fuck, Bailey? Now isn't the time to be thinking about how handsome his lips are. He's about to fucking kill you."
"Good girls get rewarded. So open your legs."
"Your blood pressure is slightly elevated, but that's normal given the situation."
"No? You think?..........I'm kind of curious how many blood pressures you've taken of women who've been kidnapped by two low-life mobsters to just easily brush it away."
"Reason enough....Now, let's get down to business."
"To defeat the Huns..."
Tropes

No comments:
Post a Comment