Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Hot Mother Pucker (Hollis U #3) by Sarah Smith

 


Briar Bennett has always been my best friend, nothing more. I've had a crush on on her since high school, but we've never crossed that line. Except when she transfers to Hollis U and asks me for a wild favor. Take her V-card and show her the ropes in the bedroom. I agree to show her all the steamy stuff she wants. We promise to stay best friends, despite all the dirty things we do. But the more time I spend in my bed with Briar, the more the lines blur....Soon she's sleeping in my bed every night. She's wearing my jersey and cheering me on the ice. And when I tell her about my secret sexy social media account outside of hockey, she helps me turn it into a life-changing opportunity. When she confesses that she's always had a crush on me too, my whole world turns upside down. I'm falling hard for Briar...I think she's falling for me too. Maybe my beautiful best friend isn't off limits after all. Hot Mother Pucker by Sarah Smith was published on July 13th, 2026. This is book three of the Hollis U series. 

I was given this book for my honest review from Sarah Smith and The Smuthood. I was so excited to be able to review book three of the Hollis U series. I have to say that this was one of the best books of the series. I absolutely loved the two main characters Briar and Blake. Both of the characters I felt like I knew them very well. It was nice to see their friendship was before things got a little complicated. As the author writes about their history in ways of them talking about the past with each other. They also have their own communications that only they understand throughout the book. Which also shows long term friendship that was building over time. I could tell right off the bat that their friendship was becoming more on each page not because the characters were telling out loud. But it was the little subtle things they did for each other. Though, I might catch them more than others since I married one of my friends I had since I was eight years old. This book, reminded me so much of my own relationship. I highly recommend checking this book out you won't be disappointed. 

Quotes that I Loved 

"Actually, even that wouldn't be a deal breaker. You're such a sweetheart that if you did murder anyone, I'd assume they were terrible and they deserved it." 

"Your tongue is dangerous. If I'm not careful, I'm going to get addicted to it." 

"Good fucking girl. Just like that." 

"Giving birth to a baby that looks nothing like me felt like doing all the work in a group project and getting zero credit." 





Hollis U Series 
3. Hot Mother Pucker 
4. Lucky Mother Pucker (09/14/26)

Tropes 


No comments:

Post a Comment