
No one plans on accidentally getting pregnant by their best friend's grumpy older brother. Heath is too hot, too serious, and absolutely has no business being the star of my fantasies. I thought our banter over the years was the closest to foreplay we'd ever get. Until the romance of a wedding and unexpected flirtations lead to a night tangled in the sheets together. It was supposed to be a no-strings-attached, years-in-the-making romp that we'd ever get. It was all going to plan until I saw those two pink lines. What I didn't count on was Heath getting down on one knee and popping the one question I never thought I'd hear coming from his mouth. But he has something I need, so a marriage of convenience is a means to an end. Who says romance is dead? Except Heath has a way with words and cares for me in ways I've never experienced. Not to mention his plans for our upcoming bundle of joy, or how every touch reminds me of that night when his name fell from my lips. Soon, playing house starts to feel natural, and I find it hard to picture my life without him. One night might have tied us together, but will it be enough to keep us from unraveling the knot?
Tethered Love by Ann Einerson was published on July 17th, 2026. This is the third book in the Silver Saddle Ranch series.
I was given this book for my honest review from Ann Einerson and The Smuthood. This is the third book that I have read from Ann Einerson and I have not yet been disappointed. The author has a way to create the plot of the story that flows so well from one scene to the next. This book had no big action scenes but it's a soft flow. It's completely different than say Dark romance tropes. I also love that there is no third-act breakup in the book. Though, I felt like there were times that the author could have slipped it in. This book made me feel a lot of emotions which is perfect on those lonely nights. Also the smut scenes from the very beginning of the book are top-notch. The characters are a little flat but it didn't take away from the book. I highly recommend checking this book out.
Quotes that I Loved
"Sure thing, daddy."
"Careful, hellcat. You're playing a dangerous game."
"Careful, Heath...Keep looking at me like that, and I might start thinking you want to use that paddle of yours on me."
"I'll make you so damn addicted you'll never want another man's hands on you again."
Silver Saddle Ranch Series
1. Wrangled Love
2. Lassoed Love
3. Tethered Love
Tropes
Marriage of Convenience
Small Town
Age-Gap
He Falls First
Enemies to Lovers
Forced Proximity
Sister's Best Friend
No comments:
Post a Comment