Sunday, March 12, 2023

Beautiful Bounty (The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. #1) by M.J. Nightingale

 


Ronnie Sears has a college degree, a promising future, a boyfriend, and a plan. But, her perfect life comes crashing down around her in the blink of an eye. Arrested, framed for drug smuggling, and facing years behind bars, Ronnie sees no choice but to run. Only she can prove her innocence. Nikko Marino is a charming bounty hunter who job is to keep an eye on Ronnie. Beautiful Bounty by M.J. Nightingale was published on November 2014. This is the first book in The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros series. 

This was my first book by M.J. Nightingale and I was not disappointed. The two main characters both have faults and I could almost picture them in my living room. I really loved this story. It has adventure, drama, and romance all in one. It's a book that really makes you think and you hope in the end that you are right. It also has a lots of ups and down. I do need to warn you though that this book is a little slow in the beginning but it will quickly speed up. I really like how the Nikko humor really comes out and how he is such a flirt. He is one of those guys you know will run wild with women and thinks he's the almighty. He also needed a girl to keep him level headed. I highly recommend checking this book out. 

The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros Series 
1. Beautiful Bounty 

Tropes




No comments:

Post a Comment