Monday, March 13, 2023

Beautiful Chase (The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. #2) by M.J. Nightingale

 


Bella Chase led a simple life. She was a good girl who worked hard at a job she loved, had good friends, and enjoyed her life. She just fell for the wrong guy. A bad boy with a bad reputation. When he maliciously involves her in a crime that goes awry, and someone is killed, it is her life on the line. She has no choice, but to flee. She not only faces life in prison, she faces a death sentence if she talks. Beautiful Chase by M.J. Nightingale published in January 2015. This is the second book in The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. series. 

This one made me giggle so much through out the book. At first everything that Bella did made me cringe knowing that she was just digging her grave even further. I really enjoyed this book though and felt horrible for Bella that she had so much that was happening to her. I am also falling in love with the whole Marino family. The guys are so much fun and I love finding out more and more of their background. It makes me excited to keep reading books from the series. I love how the relationship in this book grows. It's not a fast past book as the first one and that is okay. I love how the author eases humor throughout the book to keep you going. I highly recommend though reading the first book of the series first as each book just builds on the last. 

The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. Series 
2. Beautiful Chase 

Tropes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment