Thursday, March 23, 2023

Protecting Cheyenne (SEAL of Protection #5) by Susan Stoker

 


Living in Southern California, Cheyenne was used to seeing hot military men as she went about her daily business. An anonymous encounter at the grocery store cemented her crush on one such man. He was big, built, and incredibly easy on the eyes, but it wasn't like he would ever really notice her. Always in control of any situation, Faulkner "Dude" Cooper knows explosives. Disfigured by a bomb while on a mission, he's used to being looked at with pity. When he's called to a local supermarket to assist the local PD, the last thing he expects to find is a generous act of kindness performed by a beautiful amazing woman....Check out more in Protecting Cheyenne by Susan Stoker was published in March 28, 2015. This is the fifth book in SEAL of Protection series. 

I really liked this book a lot more then most in this series. I am not sure why as a lot of Susan Stoker's are amazing books. But this one I really fell in love with the two main characters. I saw a lot of my self in Cheyenne. As I am really quiet but don't mind helping others. Also I had a crush on my husband from when we were twelve to the time we were married. Or if it's the way she writes the love scenes of these two is different then the others. Dude is a little more alpha then the others in sense. The relationship these two have is really special. It was not instant they are in love but it was instant attraction. They both have faults which I love when characters put faults in books. But, I love this book and will read it over and over again. 

SEAL of Protection Series 

1: Protecting Caroline
5. Protecting Cheyenne

Tropes


No comments:

Post a Comment