Saturday, March 11, 2023

Protecting Caroline (SEAL of Protection #1) by Susan Stoker

 


Matthew "Wolf" Steel hated flying commercial. Luckily his job as a Navy SEAL meant he didn't have to do it very often. He'd been unlucky enough to be assigned a middle seat on the cramped jet, but fortunately for him, the woman next to him was willing to switch seats with him. Hoping for a relaxing flight, Wolf was pleasantly surprised at the good conversation next to him. Neither Wolf or his companion were prepared for a terrorist hijacking of their plane. Protecting Caroline by Susan Stoker was published in September 2014. This is book one of the SEAL of Protection series. 

This was one of the first books that I read by Susan Stoker. Yep, I have read the books out of series and in weird way. Anyways, I wasn't as much as a fan of this book as I was the other books that Susan Stoker has written. Though I did really like this book. I love how Caroline was the one who helped them all in the book at first. I love how they each have faults and the SEALs are not perfect. This book had amazing ups and downs that really help seal the book as being a great read. Susan Stoker has a way of words that you fall in love with the main characters but also each character you meet. Which is good since there are books for each SEAL. I absolutely recommend this book. You will not be disappointed. The only issue I had was I felt like the book was slow to get going but it rose and quicken in the plot line toward the end. 


SEAL of Protection Series in Order
1: Protecting Caroline

Tropes 






No comments:

Post a Comment