Sunday, April 2, 2023

Protecting Jessyka (SEAL of Protection #6) by Susan Stoker

 


Kason "Benny" Sawyer was the last single man on his Navy SEAL team. He loved his teammates like brothers and respected each and every one of their women. But seeing the love between his friends and their women made it tough to be the odd man out all the time. Jessyka Allen had a good life until it wasn't. Protecting Jessyka by Susan Stoker was published in June 2015. This is book six of SEAL of Protection series. 

This book is a little gem as you know a bit about Jessyka from other books in the series. As she comes to their table or talks to the other characters. So I had a feeling that she was going to be a big character in the series somewhere. I am so glad it is with Benny though. I really loved this book in how protective Benny was with Jessyka. He knew when to push her and when to hold back. This book really shows the love between the two main characters. Though I wish I knew more of Jessyka's backstory then what was said in the books. But I can't wait to get to know more about her hopefully in other books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment