Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A Table for Three (New York #1) by Lainey Reese

 


Riley Ramirez knew that moving to New York would change her life. She just didn't expect it to start on her very first night in town. Her attraction to nightclub owner Kincade Marshall is instant, mind-blowing-and mutual....Suddenly their struggle to keep their forever woman is a fight to keep her alive. A Table for Three by Lainey Reese was published in March 2010. This is the first book in the New York series. 

I was pleasantly surprised by this book in being so good. I fell in love with the three main characters so much and how they treated each other. I am not one to like three-somes in books so it was a huge surprise to me. I love the story-line that there was an actual storyline. Also love how each of them had a backstory that you were getting pieces throughout the book. The characters didn't instantly fall in love it was a natural build-up. But also that there is a lot going on throughout the book. I read this book in two days because of how amazing it was. I highly recommend checking this book out. I can't wait to read more by Lainey Reese. 

New York Series in Order

Tropes







No comments:

Post a Comment