Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Damaged Goods (New York #2) by Lainey Reese

 


Homicide detective Brice Marshall's current case has him stymied and frustrated. A serial killer is slaughtering young women. After a long, fruitless day poring over the most gruesome evidence he's ever seen, he needs a break. Stepping into his cousin's BDSM club is a reminder that there is another part of himself. The fact is, he's a Dom in search for a sub. Damaged Goods by Lainey Reese was published in August 2012. This is the second book in New York series. 

I loved Brice in the first book so I was really excited to see that there was a book where he found romance. In this book it made me love Brice all over with his unique personalities. The only thing is I wish there was more backgrounds of the two characters. I want to know how they were shaped and the way they are. I feel like I was missing some of that with Terryn in this book. Though this book had several amazing scenes. I highly recommend checking out this book. 


New York Series in Order

Tropes

No comments:

Post a Comment