Sunday, April 2, 2023

Beautiful Regret (The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. #3) by MJ Nightingale

 


Lisa Rasmussen, formerly Lisa Raphael, has had enough of her manipulative abusive husband. He has forced her to his will, tortured her both physically and psychologically, and she wants out. Lisa calls her ex boyfriend Gio Marino begging for help. She has been accused of attempt murder. Check to find out what happens when the these two meet in Beautiful Regret by MJ Nightingale published in April 2015. This book is book three in The Bounty-Hunters - The Marino Bros series. 

M.J. Nightingale books in this series just keep getting better and better. Anyways, I fell in love with this book so quickly. I love that the two main characters have a back story so that it was hard for Gio to forgive Lisa. I don't want to tell you what he all has to forgive her for. Though for me I kind of had a feeling what the surprise was going to be. I was still surprise. I really loved this book, I love that the backstory didn't take away from the plot but enhanced it. I wish I knew more about the Marino brothers anyways and this really helped to know the relationships they had outside of their stories. I also love the humor in this book and how it all played about. The only issue I had was how easy it was for Gio's brothers to forgive Lisa for all the hurt she caused all of them. I highly recommend checking this book out. 


The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. 
3. Beautiful Regret 

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment