Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Innocence Defied ( New York #3) by Lainey Reese

 


Gage Hollister is a Southern Dom looking for a full time sub/slave. When his family's business brings him to New York City for an indefinite stay, he decides that now is the time to find her. Night after night he prowls the local BDSM club in search of a woman whose need to be dominated equals his thirst for true submission. As the search drags on he begins to wonder if his perfect match even exists. Innocence Defied by Lainey Reese was published in July 2013. This is the third book in the New York series. 

I actually just finished this book yesterday so it's all fresh in my mind. I really love the main character Gage. You meet Gage in the second book of the series but you don't actually know him. This gives a little bit background of him but not only that you get to meet Zoe. Zoe is Brice's baby sister which takes on the whole issues of big brother protectiveness. I really love how Zoe only loved one person and that was Gage. Though, I really want to know more about the two main characters that I didn't get in this book. I want to know how did Gage become a Dom and why did he think that he could not love a single person. Also why didn't Zoe ever fight against the whole protectiveness not only her brother had but her parents. It felt like she was super young and not just turning 20. It's crazy...but the scenes in this book that make you all giddy inside are perfect. I highly recommend checking this book out. 

New York Series in Order
3. Innocence Defied

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment