Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Embracing the Fall (New York #4) by Lainey Reese

 


Cami and Zipporah are two girls that couldn't be more different if they tried. They met as college roommates, forging a friendship that became a lifeline when tragedy struck. Now as Cami opens herself to reclaim her sexuality, including the possibility that she is a sexual submissive, her fear of the unknown threatens to keep her chained by the past forever. Zipporah has always been Cami's champion and supporter. Embracing the Fall by Lainey Reese was published in August 2014. This is book four of the New York series. 

I am not one to read a book with a tri-couple is in play or a threesome. Especially if  it's two women and one male. But I was pleasantly surprised on how I felt okay with this book. I really love the relationship of friendship that Cami and Zipporah have towards each other. I could see how they felt comfortable in trying this type of relationship with each other. I really love the main guy character and how he loves each of the women but knows that they are different people. This book is really sweet and I love how it's not as easy as falling into bed when you deal with someone who has been sexually abused. It gave me a chuckle on who the person was that hurt Cami. I recommend checking this book out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment