Sunday, May 21, 2023

Brody (The Bang Shift #1) by Mandy Harbin

 


Brody "Brutus" Jackson isn't your average small-town mechanic. The garage where he works doubles as the headquarters for a ruthless team of mercenaries. They're all bosses under the hood, lethal behind the gun, and just shady enough to handle any job that comes their way. There's a reason they call themselves the Bang Shift. For a man with no memory of his past and no cares of the future, it's the perfect arrangement. Brody by Mandy Harbin was published in March 2012. This books one of the The Bang Shift series. 

I have to to be honest straight up this book was a little slow in parts and there were times that I was going to put it down. But....I am so glad that I didn't though the ending kind of through me for a loop over and over again. I really started to fall in love with the two main characters as it progressed in the book. Though I felt like some of their love felt force but when you learn more about Brody and his background. Things started to be put into a puzzle. There were parts that I was sobbing so far warning there is some sad parts. I really did like the story, I just wish in the beginning that was a little shorter or a little more moving into the rest of the story. I highly recommend it and can't wait to read more about the Bang Shift team. 

Some of My favorite Quotes
"If I was pulling your hair, you'd be too busy screaming my name, and I'd be too deep inside you for you to run away," he rasped. 

"Let me in," he growled against her lips as his hand tightened in her hair. She gasped at the erotically sharp tingle on her scalp, giving him the access he sought, breaking her last defense against his invasion. 

Bang Shift Series Books in Order 
1. Brody
2. Hunter

Tropes




No comments:

Post a Comment