Friday, May 26, 2023

Justice for Mickie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #2) by Susan Stoker

 


For Cruz Livingston, becoming an FBI agent is a lifelong dream, guarding the streets of San Antonio, a calling. His latest assignment - infiltrating the Red Brothers Motorcycle Club--will help stem the flow of illegal drugs brought into the city by the violet gang. he expects the job to be dangerous. He doesn't expect to meet the woman of his dreams while undercover. Justice for Mickie by Susan Stoker was published in November 2015. This book two of Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes series. 

This book is amazing and it kept me on my seat every time I turned the page. I didn't know who I was at more Cruz for not telling her he was FBI or her for trying to get involved into the Biker Gang. This book had so much action in the bed and outside the bed that I could not put it down. I think Susan Stoker really put her all in this book and I can't wait to read more books in this series. The characters in this book each have a backstory that you learn about through pieces in the book. Also they don't instantly fall in love and everything is perfect. Their is a lot of ups and downs which is normal for a not book relationship. I recommend checking this book out. 

Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Series in Order 
9. Justice for Erin
10. Justice for Milena
11. Shelter for Blythe 
12. Justice for Hope
13. Shelter for Quinn
14. Shelter for Koren
15. Shelter for Penelope

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment