Monday, October 16, 2023

Justice for Boone (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #6) by Susan Stoker

 


Sheriff's Deputy Hayden Yates has worked hard to gain the respect and admiration of her fellow law enforcement officers. She's succeeded so well, in fact, that she's become just one of the guys. As her friends slowly begin to meet their soul mates, Hayden longs to be seen as desirable woman, and not the tomboy she's always been. No slouch when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, cowboy Boone Hatcher might want to give it a rest for awhile, especially after his last girlfriend accuses him of domestic abuse. Hayden might seem all business, but her need for justice comes from a heart that beats with pure passion. Justice for Boone by Susan Stroker was published in September 2016. This is book six of the Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes series. 

I absolutely loved this book, I loved how Susan Stoker flipped the male and female. It was about a women in a field of men and just wants to feel like a female in a relationship setting and outside of work. I loved Hayden in the previous books and how she stood up for herself but also how she tends to gravitate more to hanging with the guys. She reminded me some what of me when I was younger. I had a lot of guy friends more then girl friends. Though, Hayden didn't fall in love with a friend of hers, just a suspect in a case. Where I fell in love and married one of my good guy friends. I love how she had a lot of weakness and one of which is how to let her female side out and when she overcomes her  challenges. I loved Boone who has this alpha exterior but also has a gooey middle who just wants someone to believe in him. The plot in this book is amazing and flows amazing. I highly recommend checking out this book. 

Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Series in Order 
6. Justice for Boone 
9. Justice for Erin
10. Justice for Milena
11. Shelter for Blythe 
12. Justice for Hope
13. Shelter for Quinn
14. Shelter for Koren
15. Shelter for Penelope

Tropes 




No comments:

Post a Comment