Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Dead of Wynter (Frost Industries #2) by Montana Fyre

 


I've been underestimated my whole life. It's just how it is when you grow up a mafia princess. I've never really cared before, always happy to play my role within the family. But when our enemy hits us where it hurts, the queen who lay dormant demands to be set free. I want revenge for what they've done to our family, and nothing can stand in my way. The only complication, my brothers best friend who took my innocence and disappeared eight years ago. He's back, and even after all these years, he sets my body on fire. I can't allow myself to trust him, not when my world is being torn apart before my eyes. But, Everett has always been the only one to bring me peace, and that's exactly what I need when we're in the middle of a chaos. Can I forgive him for breaking my heart? Or will our love be just another casualty of war? Dead of Wynter by Montana Fyre was published in July 2022. This is book two of Montana Fyre. 

First off, I loved book one even though it started slow. So I fully expected this book to start a little slow as well. I was surprised it started in the midst of chaos. Also...there is a huge shock in the first part of the book. Wynter, did not say much in book one (her's brother's book) but you consider her to be a princess. Growing up in a rich family and your family is in charge. So I was excited to actually get to meet her in this book. She did not surprise me at all with how she gain control of everything. Also her back story of the eight years missing from this romance is hard and you learn about her from it. Then you get Everett, who you saw in book 1. You know he had a story that I was hoping to come light in a book. Throughout this book, you find out how hard Everett had growing into the man he is today. Also how calculated he is with everything in his life even his love life. The plot in this book hit the ground running. You are not left hanging at all. There are parts I wish the author slowed down but it didn't effect anything. I highly recommend this book. 


Quotes That Loved 

But she's mine. Even if I can't have her physically, she will always belong to me. 

"I always was the only one that could render you speechless, dove." 

"Wynter isn't a princess....She's a queen, and you'll do well to remember that." 

"That's the last orgasm you have without my permission." 

"If you're a good girl, all you'll get are rewards....Do you want to be a good girl for me, Wynter?" 

"Good Girl."

"That's my good girl." 

"Do.As.You're.Told."
"Fuck You." 

"You.Are.Mine" 

"Your body is mine to pleasure, mine to punish, and mine to torture with your own need. The only relief you will be given is the relief I give you." 

"You feel so fucking good wrapped around me, Wynter. This pussy is a fucking national treasure." 

"You shot my sister."
"She told me to." 

Frost Industries Series in Order 
2. Dead of Wynter 
3. Fall of Snow 
4. Before the Storm 

Tropes 



No comments:

Post a Comment