Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Dom (Alliance #3) by S.J. Tilly

 


When I was nine, I went to my first funeral. Along with accepting my father's death, I had to accept new and awful truths I wasn't prepared for. When I was nineteen, I went to my mother's funeral. We weren't close, but with her gone, I became more alone than ever before. Sure, I have a half-brother who runs The Alliance. And yeah, he's given me his protection - in the form of a bodyguard and chauffeur. But I don't have anyone that really knows me. No one to really love me. Until I meet him. The man in the airport. And when one chance meeting turns into something hotter, something more serious, I let myself believe that maybe he's the one. Maybe this man is the one who will finally save me from my loneliness. the one to give me the family I've always craved. Dom by S.J Tilly was published on September 2023. This is the third book of the Alliance series. 

I absolutely loved book one and book two from this series. So I had to get this book the day it came out because the first two books were absolutely amazing. I was not disappointed at all in this book. I fell in love with Val and wanted to hug her so much. Also invite her to be my sister because her half-brother King and half-sister really didn't see her as a person. I really found a likeness in her and myself. I have three siblings who were adopted before I was born who want nothing to do with me. So I felt her pain in trying to be what they want her to be. With that I can see how she turned a blind eye to all the the flags that Dom was showing in the beginning. Dom, what can I say about Dom. I could tell when he fell for Val and saw her more then a person he had to trick to become a wife. I loved how he evolved in this book and how he slowly allowed Val to become more. The plot in this book are amazing. The plot flowed through the book so seamlessly. It was nice to see each main characters fall in love in the book. It didn't feel rushed at all. I loved it and I really can't wait to read more books by S.J. Tilly. 

Quotes That I Loved 

Holy fuck-me eyes. I blink. Scratch that. Holy fuck-me everything. 

"Make me happy, Angel."
"Let me feed you. Eat your treat." 

Lord, help me. This is going to be the best and worst flight ever. It'll be like sitting in front of a giant cheesecake but knowing you aren't allowed to take a bite. 

"Keep teasin' me, see where it gets you." 

"Guess so."
"Or maybe you drugged me."
"You've found me out. I'm not a web designer. I'm actually a drug lord."
"Drug lord? Do they still call them that?"
"I didn't say I was good at at it."
"I like you, Valentine Gandy." 

"I need a taste of you, Angel. A taste of whatever you'll give me....Fuck, Valentine, I'd kill for just a kiss. But I'll taste those too if you let me." 

"It's been a long time, and this sweet-as-candy pussy is about to suck the cum right out of me. So I need you to come, Valentine. I need you to be a good little girl and come first." 

"Come for me....come on this cock. Show me what a good little wife you can be. Show me how I make you feel." 

"If the question has been will you wear my ring, or would you perfer I tattoo your whole-ass finger like a psycho, my answer would've been a little different."
 
"You.Are.My.Wife........And people need to know that. If I can't trust you to wear a ring, I'll mark you myself for everyone to see." 

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear when I tattooed your name across my fucking throat. This....is so everyone knows who I belong to." 

"And inking the last words of my vow to you above my fucking dick....that's all for you, Angel. So when you're ready to wrap those lips around my cock and take me into your throat, you'll be eye level with my promise to you. Even on your knees, I'll still be yours." 

"Just take it....take me like the good wife I know you are."


Books in Order in Alliance Series
3. Dom 
4. Hans

Tropes


No comments:

Post a Comment