Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sleet Banshee by S.J. Tilly

 


Mother-freaking hockey players. My friends found their happily-ever-afters with a couple of sweet, doting, over-the-top, in-love athletes. They got nicknames like Kitten and Sugar. But me? I got stuck with a dickhead who riles me up on purpose and calls me Banshee. Yeah, he might have a voice made explicitly for wet dreams. And he might have a body and face carved by the gods. And he might have a level of Alpha-hole that gets me all hot and bothered...But when he presses my buttons, he presses ALL of my buttons. And I'm not the type of girl who takes things sitting down. I mean, I only got caught on my knees that one time: In the museum. Sleet Banshee by S.J. Tilly was published in January 2023. This book three of the Sleet series. 

Sorry, I have not been posting a lot lately. I have one kid in theater and choir, one who does online school at home, and two in soccer...whew it's a lot. Anyways, I will try to do better for those who read my reviews. Anyways, I loved the first two Sleet series books and thought oh those were my favorite. Then S.J. Tilly pushed this one into my view and now this one is my favorite. I loved the two main characters in this book. I loved Meghan's sense of humor in the other two books. I also loved how she helped the romance grow in the second book. I felt like she needed some love as well. I knew Meghan had more then what we saw and I am so happy that we were able to see all of her. Also her little things that made her her. I was also so happy to meet Sabastian in this book. He makes me laugh and I just love hearing about his background. Also how he treats Meghan. The plot in this book is so fun and you just want to read the whole thing in one setting. But of course life won't let you. (Looking at you...kids) The plot creates a natural romance that sometimes reminded me of elementary age when boys would pick on a girl to get her to notice him. I loved this book and highly recommend it. 

Quotes that I Loved 

....I don't know much about the Greek, but I do know they make finger-licking good food. So throw this man on a platter and call him a snack, because I. Am. Salivating. 

"Look here, jackhole. You are not sending me in first like a sacrificial lamb. Get your big sexy ass in there and clear the way." 
"You think I'm Sexy?"

"Baby, you're gonna want to stop wiggling that sweet ass against me if you don't want to find out just how not teeny-tiny I really am." 

Meghan: I'm sorry, this number does not accept text messages from giant douche holes. #unsubscribe 

"Please, Meghan. Megs. Banshee. My Fire Goddess of Wisdom and Kindness. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry for the things I said. I'm a major dickhole and I'll owe you a life debt if only you'll accept my apology." 

"Pretty sure it's a form of erectile dysfunction if getting smacked in the face stirs your cock. Diagnosis heavy on the dysfunction." 

"Uh, can I have my undies back?"
"No."
"No?"
"Yeah, no. I'm keeping those."

Okay, his dick is basically gold, but so what?

You can run, little Banshee, but you can't hide. 

"I hate to break up the suck-fest, but I thought you'd like to know we have surveillance cameras, Everywhere." 




No comments:

Post a Comment