Monday, September 11, 2023

Sleet Kitten (Sleet #1) by S.J. Tilly

 


There are a few things that life doesn't prepare you for. Like what to do when a super-hot guy catches you sneaking around in his basement. Or what to do when a mysterious package shows up with tickets to a hockey game because, apparently, he's a professional athlete. Or how to handle it when you get to the game and realize he's a freaking famous since half of the 20,000 people in the stands are wearing his jersey. Sleet Kitten by S.J. Tilly was published in January 2023. This is the first book in the Sleet series. 

I will say this that I decided to read this book from what I saw of it on booktok, bookinsta the like. Anyways, I was so happy that I took the chance and jumped in. The book made me giggle so much through it. I loved that she accidently ventured away and he came across her in the library. I must say the introvert in me would most likely do the same then be wowed by the library in the house. I fell in love with the main characters in this book. I loved how they each had faults and I loved how he pursued her. He was the one who contacted a mutual person to get her info. Which is great that he was stalking her at all. I also loved her nickname that he gave her of kitten. There is so many awesome and so many fun scenes where you end up laughing like crazy. Such as their first date his mom crashed it without knowing who each person was. Second date...so many people crashed it. The smut wasn't like extreme in this book but it left you hanging. I highly recommend checking out this book. 

Quotes That I Loved 

Stick an apple in my mouth. Drop me on a platter. And ring the bell. I'm done. 

"You, my little Kitten, have some claws hidden in that enticing package. And right now, I'm looking at the only gorgeous creature that has captured my attention tonight." 

Luke is sitting at the dining table with Kitten. And my sister. And my mama. Stopping dead in my tracks, I scold myself for my previous thought. This. This is the lasting fucking thing I wanted to happen tonight. 

"I will make you my girl, Kitten. I promise you that. But I'm going to take my time in doing so. I'm going to wait until you're ready for me." 

"Honestly, he's being a real fucking tease. If he doesn't put out soon, I'm going to end up with blue balls. Blue uterus. Whatever." 

Sleet Series in Order 
1. Sleet Kitten

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment