Thursday, December 28, 2023

Hans (Alliance #4) by S.J. Tilly

 


How to make the handsome, brooding man across the street notice me. Step one: Deliver baked goods to his front porch, even though he never answers his door and always returns the containers when I'm not home. Step two: Slowly lose my mind as a whole year passes without ever running into him, no matter how hard I try. Step three: Have my boudoir photos accidently delivered to his mailbox instead of mine. Have him open the package. Then have him storm into my home for the most panty-melting scolding of my life. Step four: still figuring out step four. Hans by S.J. Tilly was published December 28, 2023 (Today). This is book four of the Alliance series. 

HOLY SMOKES ON A CRACKER! This book was AMAZING....I absolutely fell in love with Hans over and over in this book. I loved Nero, King, Dom, but Hans...he can stalk me anytime. The two main characters in this book are so well written that I really want to be both Cassie and Hans best friend. I am not surprised that Nero and the gang all want them to be friends. The plot in this book is so amazing that I actually read this book all in one day. I loved how it flowed to each scene in this book like a well played musicals instrument. Also the smut in this book is top shelf. Also, I don't think i will forever look at a bag of skittles without thinking of Hans. It might make my husband jealous. I highly recommend checking out this book but also make sure you check out the other amazing books in this series. You will not be disappointed. 

Quotes that I Loved 

A girl like her should wear...Nothing. 

The living room doubles as Cassandra's home office. On one side of the room, the gray couch faces a subpar TV mounted above a fireplace she never turns on because someone - me- keeps disabling the gas lines because someone - her - has left it on unattended one too many times. 

"You were whispering when I called you earlier.....Hans, tell me you weren't in her house." 
"Look.....I'm not doing it to perv on her or anything. I'm just making sure she's safe."
"By skulking through her house in the middle of the day? While she's there?"
"When you say it like that." 

"You have until the count of three to tell me."
"What happens on three?"
"Something you won't like, Girl. Now answer me." 

"That's a good girl."

"Watch the attitude, Girl."
"Or what?....I don't think your punishment worked last time."
"No?.....I'm sure we can find your limit." 
"Promise?"
"Cassandra."
"You want to count to three again?" 

"My dirty little Butterfly." 



No comments:

Post a Comment