Thursday, December 14, 2023

Reckless Heart (Starlight Cove #4) by Brighton Walsh

 


Turns out the gorgeous stranger I had a one-night stand with is not only my sister's best friend but also my new employee. Worse? I shared a whole lot more with Avery than one mind-blowing night. I told hr my deepest, darkest secret. Despite my constant worry that she'll let the truth slip to my family, I can't stay away from her. And when we're tossed together for an out of town and forced to share a room with only one bed, the chemistry between us finally explodes...again. I have no problem making her see stars-or breaking the bed. The trouble is, the longer our secret relationship goes on, the more I want to keep her. But she's eight years my junior, the sunshine to my grump, and I know her free spirit wants more than the small town of Starlight Cove can offer. I have no doubt no one will ever give her more pleasure than I will, but I refuse to hold her back. Even if that means letting her go when her three month contract is up. Reckless Heart by Brighton Walsh was published in September 2023. This is book four of the Starlight Cove series. 

This was actually the first book I read in the series. Oh don't look at me like that because I kind of regret that I did it anyways. I hate reading books out of order because like I knew who was going to be with who when I read this book. Anyways, I found this book on booktok and thought I would give it a shot. I am so glad that i did. This book had me laughing from the get go. Also watching how everything came to light made me laugh even more. The smut in this book is spicy and makes you want to go attack your spouse (Hi Babe). The plot in this book is great and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for the next book to come out. I highly recommend checking out this amazing book that is full of different tropes. Grumpy Sunshine, one bed, it's all in there. 

Quotes That I Loved 

"In my opinion, if more men looked at toys as teammates rather than the competition, a lot more women would be able to reach climax right along with their partners. Orgasms aren't just for men, you know." 

I coughed and sputtered as I stared at her chest where her T-shirt proudly proclaimed, Buy me books and tell me to STFUATTDLAGG. 

"You can grind that sweet cunt down on me all you want, but I'm not coming until you've had your fill." 

"Can't forget about that needy little clit, can we, bunny?"

"You going to be a good girl and give me another one?" 

"There you go, pretty girl....come all over my hand." 

"Then get over here and climb on the bed. Hands and knees. Show me that perfect ass, and let me see what I've done to that pussy." 

"You did so good for me, bunny." 

Starlight Cove Series in Order 
4. Reckless Heart 
5. Possessive Heart (Tbr) 

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment