Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sinful Vows (Astoria Royals #1) by Deborah Garland

 


The only way I can escape one ruthless man...is to marry even more ruthless. The wrinkle is not the mob don I've never met, but the dangerously handsome man who comes to collect me. The man I spent a night with years ago. The mysterious stranger I never truly knew, but never forgot. The man who fathered my child. Sinful Vows by Deborah Garland was published in February 2023. This is book one of the Astoria Royals. 

This was the strangest most confusing book that I have ever read. The characters in this book have so much back history that you never get to know. But yet really needs to know about and this is the first book in the series. The characters because of the lack of back story fell really flat. I really could not get into this story with the weird turns it took. Also how it bounced around did not help it's plot line. There were good parts of the book and that was mostly the smut parts. Those were spicy but the plot had a lot I felt was missing from it. I don't recommend this book. 

Quotes that I Love 

In his other hand, leading him into the living room, is Sadie. My daughter. His daughter...

Life is short. Grab it by the balls. And marry the fucking woman you want. 

Astoria Royals Series in Order
3. Sleeping with the Enemy
4. Deal with the Devil 

Tropes 


No comments:

Post a Comment