Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Act Three: A Reverse Harem Romance by Becca Watts

 


This movie is my big break. So why does it feel like the biggest mistake I've ever made? The idea of being an extra sounded like free food, hanging out with my friend, and seeing ourselves in a movie. And not just any movie, but a Hollywood blockbuster starring three of my favorite Dean, the ripped playboy with a chiseled jaw and star charisma, who shot to stardom from a small town like mine; Isaac, the serious theater actor with dark eyes and darker past; and Wyatt, the fair-haired comedian from a showbiz family, who longs to be taken seriously. After the lead actress gets fired, the director needs someone to replace her, fast. I know all her lines, but there's just one I have no idea what I'm doing. The guys band together to teach me everything they comedic timing, delving into the emotional background of my character, and steamy love scenes that bleed out of the script and into our real lives. Despite my best efforts, the fired actress is doing her best to sabotage this movie. And it's not just my reputation at stake - it's their careers, too. Act Three: A Reverse Harem Romance by Becca Watts will be published on February 10th, 2024. 

I received this book for my honest review. I absolutely loved the characters in this book. Each one has their own personalities. While I loved their personalities, I thought that all the guys and the female main character needed more deeper drive. I felt like it was lacking for them. Also didn't see much of a relationship starting between the men. Not even really a friendship. So it was hard to see how they could just be okay with all sharing her. But this book flowed really well and the plot was well thought out really well. I loved the sweet love story between Kyla and each of the men. The smut was tamed more then other reverse harem books I have read in the past. But it didn't take away from the rest of the book. Though, it would be great for the ending to not jump so much and I didn't think her leg being amputee really added anything to the story. I recommend checking this book out. 

Quotes That I Loved 
"If you two ever decide to retire as actors, you could make great money doing this..."
"What?.....Having sex? Or having sex with an audience?"
"Yep....All the above." 

"Let's see how wet you are." 

Tropes



No comments:

Post a Comment