Sunday, February 11, 2024

Never Fall for Your Brother's Best Friend (Sweet Spring Kisses) by Abby Greyson

 


I'm not in love with Mason Sanderson anymore, so I keep telling myself. It doesn't matter that he's the face of every hero in any romance novel I've ever read. My new next-door neighbor is not the man of my dreams. The flutter and butterflies when I see him around don't mean anything. As his best friend's little sister, I'm the perfect choice when he needs a date for his former team's fundraising event. No drama, no expectations - off limits. Then his ex shows up. I've waited a lifetime for him to ask me out, but it's not real. I'm in the friend zone. Anyone know how to keep a heart intact when heartbreak is inevitable? Never Fall for Your Brother's Best Friend by Abby Greyson was published February 2024. 

I was asked to review this story for my honest review. I absolutely adored this light hearted story. The chemistry for the two characters were there. I love how Mason started to be jealous when Emily started to give his teammates some attention. I love how Emily was fighting with herself knowing she still had a crush on Mason. The two characters personalities are a little flat compare to other books I have read. I wanted more background about both characters. I wanted to see how their friendship has grown over the years. Do they have secret jokes that send them laughing. I love the nickname that Mason has for Emily. The love between them though was cute and could see it forming through the book. There is no spice involved in this book as much. But there is room if the author wanted to put in there. But it's a sweet book and I recommend this quick read. 

Quotes That I Loved 

See you around, 'happily ever after' girl." 
Tropes

No comments:

Post a Comment