Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Her Steadfast Protector (Red Mark Rescue & Protect #3) by Aleesa Kelley

Picture By Author 


Morgan Blackwell can't stop looking over her shoulder. With her parents murdered and her little sister missing, the nineteen-year-old desperately tries to shake her pursuers and decipher her mom's frantic farewell message. And after a Navy SEAL about to deploy to Afghanistan vows to help her take refuge, her heart breaks anew when she tells her dark-haired savior goodbye. Her Steadfast Protector (Red Mark Rescue & Protect #3) by Alessa Kelly will published February 14th, 2024. This will be the third book in the Red Mark Rescue & Protect series. 


I received this advance copy of this book for my honest review. I have not read book one or two in this series so my review is solely based on this book. The characters in this book are amazing. I felt like Morgan had so much depth throughout this story. Her love of wolves really effected everything she did and acted in the book. At so many parts I was waiting for the author to say the issue was that her parents linked her DNA with wolves. Because her mannerisms were described like they would a wolf. Also animals tend to love Morgan throughout the book. I felt like Tyler was a little more flat and didn't see much personality outside of his SEAL personality. I wanted more personality from Tyler in the book. The plot in this book flowed really well though I stumbled realizing we jumped from the first time they met to her coming to him. But it didn't take away from the book. The dialogue in this book was a little rusty in places and felt like it was forced rather then flowed. But, I was able to overlook it. I highly recommend checking this unique military romance out. 


Quotes That I Loved

"Morgan, come on. You've got me, isn't that enough?"

"I just can't believe a beautiful woman like you hasn't caught the attention of another, well, I'd say suitor, but in your case, I guess ---another protector? How did you go on by yourself?"

"I only want to do this with you."
"I've got you." 



Red Mark Rescue & Protect Series
1. Her Unbreakable Protector 
2. Her Devoted Protector 
3. Her Steadfast Protector 
4. Montanta's Bravest 

Tropes

No comments:

Post a Comment