Thursday, January 11, 2024

Before the Storm (Frost Industries #4) by Montana Fyre

 


The weight of my family's future is on my shoulders. Our parents are gone and there hasn't been a day since their death that we haven't been in danger. But now we have a new threat, one that's getting a little too close to home, and with it brings my very own brand of heroine. She's everything I shouldn't want. Sweet. Innocent. Young. But she calls to me like a siren in the deep, and I'm powerless to fight my obsession with her. She was in trouble even before I touched her, but being mine adds a new level of danger. I should send her away, allow her to have a normal life with a someone her own age, someone with a soul. But I can't let her go. Can I keep her and my family safe? Or will my affections for Ayvah be the downfall of us all? Before the Storm by Montana Fyre was published in December 2022. This is book four of the Frost Industries series. 

I loved Storm in the other three books in this series. I loved this book so much that I read it in a day. I loved that Storm was finally finding someone for himself after everyone in his family found their one person. Though I felt like Storm needed to do more groveling to Ayvah after he hurt her with his words. Though pretty happy that Storm had people to put him in his place. I felt though that Storm was not as well rounded as I hoped in his own book. But I felt like the other books helped make him the character he needed to be. I loved Ayvah, though she needed some tougher skin to deal with Storm. Though she had more of personality in this book and you can find more about her history though the book. The plot in this book had great flow that it was easy to overlook the slow parts. I love how this book finished out the series. I recommend checking out this book. 


Quotes that I Loved 

After all, an angel can only live so long with the devil before he starts tainting her light, and not even I'm evil enough to do something that heinous. 

"Good girl." 

"I'm going to offer her the goddamn world, and the day she requests your head on a platter, I'll deliver it with a smile on my face." 

"Because you're mine, baby girl, and I'll burn the fucking world to the ground before I'll let anything happen to you." 

"I think you'll find that's exactly what you are, baby girl. You were mine from the moment I locked eyes on you, and there's nothing on God's green earth that can change that, so I suggest you get used to the idea." 

'He found her. The equivalent of Rayne's Emerson, my you, Elijah's Snow. The king of the bachelors has fallen." 

"But you should know that when I finally sink into your tight little pussy, I'm not going to be able to go without, not even for a day. So you better get on board with it." 

"You want to be a good girl for me, don't you baby girl?" 

Tropes 

No comments:

Post a Comment