Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Twisted Hate (Twisted #3) by Ana Huang

 


He hates her...almost as much as he wants her. Gorgeous, cocky, and fast on his way to becoming a hotshot doctor, Josh Chen has never met a woman he couldn't charm - except for Jules f**king Ambrose. The beautiful redhead has been a thorn in his side since they met, but she also consumes his thoughts in a way no woman ever has. When their animosity explodes into one unforgettable night, he proposes a solution that'll get her out of his system once and for all: an enemies with benefits arrangement with simple rules. No jealousy. No strings attached. And absolutely no falling in love. Twisted Hate by Ana Huang was published in January 2022. This is the third book in Twisted series. This book also was a nominee for Goodreads award in 2022 for Best Romance. 


These two characters have always cracked me up in the other two books in the series. With their little arguments. I have always wondered if the line between hate and love is thin. The two characters have their own history. I actually felt so bad for Josh in the other books finding out his dad was trying to kill his little sister. I also felt like there was more to Jules then we think and was not supervised when her background started to come out. Both characters are well rounded and you get to see the previous main characters from the other books come through this one. The plot in this book is amazing and well written. I felt like there was little to no dull moments in this book. The ebb and flow in this book is perfect and also the smut was top notch. Could have used some more details (you know what I mean) but it was still spicy. I recommend checking out this book. 

Quotes That I Loved 

Nothing good ever came from right-swiping on a guy holding a fish on a dating app. Double red flags if said guy's name was Todd. 

Bed. Singular. As in, there was only one. And I had to share it with Jules Ambrose. Kill me now. 

"On a scale of one to ten, how badly do you want to fuck me right now?"

"You want someone who can challenge you. Excite you. Keep you on your toes. And as for what you need...You need someone to bend you over and fuck that attitude right out of you." 

"Get on your hands and knees."
"Make me." 

"You're my personal hell, Red....And God help me, I don't want to fucking leave." 

"Tell me why I can't stop thinking about you. Hmmm? What the fuck did you do to me?" 

"Good girl....Keep those screams in, Red. I'm the only person who gets to hear how much you love my cock in that tight little cunt." 

"Don't make me spank your pussy next, Red....I won't be as gentle."

"Because you're mine...Let another man touch you, Jules, and you'll find out just how easily I can take a man's life as I can save one." 


No comments:

Post a Comment