Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Fall of Snow (Frost Industries #3) by Montana Fyre

 


I've always been the disappointing Saint James. The expendable one even. Each of my siblings forged a role in the family, but I never did, and all the public see when they look at me is a disgrace. It's not that I haven't earned that title, because I have, and for the last few years I've been playing the wild child just so I have a role at all. But when I find myself in the hand of our enemy, a man who has been a shadow in my life for the last ten years, a constant presence I could feel, but could never see, I'm thrust into a different role. Elijah thinks I'm going to be his queen. He thinks I'm going to stand by his side despite him being my family's mortal enemy. Can I fall in love with the devil? Or am I destined for a life of misery beside a cruel psychopath? Fall of Snow by Montana Fyre was published in September 2022. This is book three of the Frost Industries. 

I absolutely loved the first two books in this series. This book was a little different. I had a hard time connecting with the two main characters. I am not sure why but they both were at first any way hard to see as a person rather then just on the page. As things progressed in the book I began to like the two of them. I love the story-line ebb and flow. It went smoothly though I think Elijah trusted Snow way too quickly and vice versa. Not sure if I can picture Snow trusting him so quickly when his family was trying to kill her siblings and have killed her parents. But, the romance was there and so was the smut. I highly recommend checking out this book. 

Quotes That I Loved 

The little lamb in the lion's den. My pretty princess in her ivory tower. 

"Because snowflakes are beautiful. On the surface they seem fragile, but in order to make it from the sky to the earth, their strength is tested. and when they land, they hold their shape."
"And that's how you see me?"
"Everyone thinks you're fragile, but really you've always been stronger than any of them have been able to see." 

"Good girl." 

"....because I'll fucking find you no matter where you go. There isn't enough money or power on this earth that could keep me away from you. I'm not going to take you against your will. I'm going to tease and deny you, and when you can't take it anymore, you're going to beg for me to fuck you. You're going to beg for me to take away the ache, and the moment you beg, the moment those words leave your pretty red lips, you'll have made a deal with the devil." 

"You forget I've been watching you for ten years, little Snowflake. I know you better than anyone else ever could." 
"You know that's creepy, right?"

"Swallow for me, dirty girl. Swallow my cock.' 

"Are you going to be a good girl and take my cum down your throat, Snowflake?" 

"What I am going to do is make you come all over this gun, and then I'm going to claim you the way I've been craving since the moment I laid eyes on you." 

"Does my dirty girl like having a gun in her cunt?" 

"Good girl." 



Tropes in the Book

Frost Industries Series in Order 
3. Fall of Snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment