Sunday, June 11, 2023

Rescuing (Assisting) Aimee (Delta Force Heroes #1.5 / The Omega Team Universe #3) by Susan Stoker

 


Aimee O'Brien has harbored a not-so-little crush on her school's new first-grade teacher since the beginning of the year. Tall, muscled, with long hair and a beard, and a penchant for wearing silly ties to amuse his students...the man is too gorgeous for words. As the PE teacher, Aimee's wardrobe consists of casual gym clothing not likely to catch anyone's eye. So no one is more surprised than her when Tony makes his interest clear. Rescuing Aimee by Susan Stoker was published in February 2016. This is book 1.5 of Delta Force Heroes series and book three of The Omega Team Universe. 

Somehow I read this book out of order and missed it for awhile. I am so glad that I went through all of Susan Stoker's books and saw that I had to check this book out. Aimee is an amazing teacher who shows the love of her students. She has faults of her own which just makes you love her even more. She actually reminds me of certain teachers that myself or my kids have had that we all loved. Tony, I have a harder time picturing as an elementary teacher. But I think that's because I never had an alpha male teacher in my life. So it's hard to see it in my head. There is also a bunch of other characters that I want to know more of and hopefully will get a chance too in the future. 

This plot of the books brings all the fears that every parent currently has. That there is a school shooter. This book gives us the mind of what the teachers go through trying to protect the students. I really love how Aimee comes up with a plan to keep the kids hidden in this book. The plot though at the beginning of the book is a little slow just because it's all leading up. It picks up rather quickly and I love how it's a decent size story. I highly recommend checking out this sweet story for sure. Though there is no smut involved. So if you are needing that you will be disappointed. 

Delta Force Heroes Series in Order 
1.5. Rescuing (Assisting) Aimee
6. Rescuing Bryn
7. Rescuing Casey
7.5. Rescuing Sadie
8. Rescuing Wendy
9. Rescuing Mary
9.5. Rescuing Macie
10. Rescuing Annie 

Tropes






No comments:

Post a Comment